Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Fling 3

Hellow!!!! This is H!!!
I dedicate this post to.....
Kilmin bil Kuwait allah 3enkom 3ala il '3abar oo il 7ar!!!Salmooli 3ala il Kuwait!!;p Miss u!!!!!
oo 2 kilmin eb Ameereca...Miss u!!!!
oo 2 Kilmin eb Franca... Yala mita eb tiyoon!!!
oo 2 kilmin eb Swissra...ma loonkom lay 7abatooha!!!!
oo 2 kil min eb London...Have Fun SHOPPING!!!!!!
oo 2 all the readers!!
oo S mashkoora...adri wayed athatich!!!
This post is especially dedicated to Moocow 3ashet il bussiness woman oo R mashallah 3alach u change ur mind every day!!!!...Mashkooreen 3ala ur support couldnt have done it without u!!! 
_______________________________________________

Ayyy rassi thigeel e3awrni umbay ayyy ayy laish fee gauze 3ala rassii?! Fita7t 3ayni wila ashoof inna 3azeez ga3ed ykalim Meera. They were near the door oo the door was open. "Bye" was the only thing I heard oo Meera left.

3azeez shaf inna I opened my eyes as he approached he said, "7imdillah 3ala il salama!!"  He sat on the chair next to my bed; I did not reply, I just smiled bes my eyes began to water...

"***********

3azeez's post of view

Awal ma 6a7et Zaina e5tara3t madri shasawi gilt 7ag il driver mal il bus 3ashan he stops yam il hospital bes he said, " Sorry Sir, I cant!!" oo ba3dain her friend Meera  sa3edatni a'3a6i il jara7 illi 3ala rasha oo I carried her out of the bus oo ga3dna indawer taxi lama at last we found one.

Lama Meera ra7et oo shift Zaina wehya tabchi tiwahaget madri shasawi 9ij inna I have 3 sisters bes still....

"Shfeech??" I said oo garabt il chair next to her bed.

"Abbiii ommi! Laish rassi e3awrni? Ana waini?? Esh9ar feeni??" She said oo ba3dain she started to cry! Maskeena takser il 5a6er.

"Shhh Shhh" I said gently "mafeech illa il 3afya...bes 6i7tay bil bus oo you had a simple cut 3ala ur forehead oo they stiched it 5 stiches. Oo al7een il sa3a 3:00 il fayer. I thought about calling ur parents bes they're asleep oo a5af  I call oo yi5tar3oon." A7is nafsi chinni akalim yahel.  Afashel ista'3farallah!
"m-mashkoor innik you took care of me..." I gave her a tissue to wipe her tears.

"Il 3afu la shiker 3ala wajeb! Intay namay al7een Zayoon oo inshallah lama you wake up your parents will be here." I smiled. Gilt  "Zayoon", umbay yimkin 3alabaha inni ga3ed akalim yahel fashla!

***********
Zaina's post of view

way ya7lila gali "Zayoon"!!

"Umm Zaina?" He said oo he looked worried.

"Shfeeck? 3azeez 3asa ma shar?!" I said freaking out. Fee shay ba3ad?!

"Ma shar, bes bo'3at agoolich inna I'm sorry about what happened today it was my fault!!"...he looked so innocent. 

"Laish your fault??" I asked oo I was 7adi confused.

"It was my fault la2ana kan mafrooth inna ma 5aleech itgoomeen illa lamma ewagif il bus"....maskeen kan 7ada yakser il 5a6er!! Oo im9adig inna kan momkin inna esawi shay 3ashan ewagif illi 9ar!

Way ya7lailik tit2saf la2anik ma ga3adtni way ya7iliwik!
"Bil 3aks a9lan I'm supposed to apologize la2ani emga3ditik ma3ay ehni oo you're supposed be sleeping la2ana you have a class after a couple of hours! I'm sorry!!"

"Wallah ma 3indich salfa it2asifain! Wallah ana 3indi ag3ed hny ma3ach wala aroo7 7ag this boring class!"

Rassi  e3awirni 7ada ayyy....

"Shfeech? Shfeech??" 3azeez gal oo shakla mi5tiri3.

"La2 mako shay bes rassi e3awirni..."

"Ee tara gal il dictor inna ra7 e3awrich 7ag a couple of days. Fa may5alif ta7amilay shway!!" 

"3adi please you tell me what happened exactly?"

He started telling me the whole story oo gali "I carried you outside the bus and we walked until we found a taxi bes the walk wasnt long..."

 He carried me!!!!!!!!! Umbay way  fashla way  fashla!!!!! Bes ya7a'6i inna shalni bes fashla!!

"SHILTNI??!!"

"Ee shfeech?"

"Umbay 3azeez 3asa ma 3awert '6ahrik wila shay umbay sorry!! Laish shiltni??" My face 6ab3an turned into a tomato. 

"Shfeech, 3adi a9lan ma kintay thgileela kilish!! Mit3awed kila asheel e3yal 5awati, oo 3adi la tisti7een!!"

Soolafna oo mar il waget... 

'Knock Knock'

Gam 3azeez ebyifita7 il bab wila ommi oo obooy eyoon.

"Hala 3ammi, hala 5alti! Shloonkom??" Said 3azeez.

"Wallah il 7imdillah zaineen 7abbibi", my mother replied.

"Hala eb 7abibti hala! Ha yuma inshallah mako shay e3awrich?? 7abibti intay wallah!!" Allah yhadach yuma mu jidam il walad 3ad! 

"La2 yuma mafini illa il 3afya inshallah!!"

"Hala baba shloonich??"  My father asked.

"il 7imdillah zaina baba!!"

"Ana baroo7 akalim il dictor." My father said

"Oo ana ba3ed bamshi la2ana waray mo7a'6ara... ma tshofeen shar Zaina"

"Il shar ma yeek! Mashkoor!!"

"Mashkoor 7abibi, ma ga9art ma3a salama!!" My mother replied.

Ashwa gal il dictor I can leave today bes lazem eshoofni! Way, laish ya3ni?!


***********

3ojeb ma 6ala3t min il mostashfa lazzam 3azeez inna gabel safret ommi oo oboy enroo7 nit3asha eb his apartement!! His building is across my building.

'Dring Dring'

"Aloo?"

"Yalla mama fashla lanta2a5er 3ala il walad!!"

"Inshallah...yuma tara ana 5al9a atlaga ma3akom bara his building!"

"Ee yala 5oosh!!"

I wore a simple blue dress oo fee eshwaya ruffles and white ballerinas, oo 7a6et eshwaya eye liner oo ba3dain I rushed to meet up with my parents!

"Hala yuma! Hala yuba! Shloonkom?"

"Hala eb 7abtibti! Il 7imdillah zaineen." Said my mother.

"Yala mishaina!" Said my father.

"Yala!"

We entered the building oo rikabna il elevator.

*******
'Knock Knock'

3azeez opened the door and grinned oo his smile is, mashallah, to die for!!! He wore jeans and a light blue blouse...oo he was wearing a white apron!! zoo'3a!!!

"Hala wala tifa'6low!! Tifa'6low!! 7ayallah min yana!!!" He said. Way mashallah wayed elsana 7elew!!!

"Allah y7ayeeck!!" We all said together.

"3ithrooni bes kint ga3ed a6ba5 il 3asha fa baroo7 ashoof itha 5ala9 wila la2."

Ana 9a6alt eb wayha inta ti6ba5!!!! Umbay ana 7addi afashel kilish I don't how to cook a9lan ana ma ad5al il ma6ba5!!!!

"Tifathel 7abibi!!!" My father said.

My mother came closer and whispered, "5alfallah 3alach ya ebnayti mat 3arfeen ti6bi5een!!"

"Yuma...7aram 3alaich intay ma 3alamtini!!!"

Just then 3azeez came in and said, "tifa'6low 3ala il 3asha!!"

We went to the dinning room, the food was set on the table oo ri7eta itbi6 il rass 3ajeeba!!!

The salad was amazing!!! Oo the pasta was delicious!!

"Tislam edick 3azeez!!" I said shly.

"Mashkoora!!" He smiled his killing - million dollar smile!!!

After the amazing dinner, he showed us his apartment. It consisted of 2 bedrooms, a cosy living room, and a kitchen. Ya3ni his apartment was simple and nice!!
 When we were in the living room talking about random stuff, I realized inna I can see my apartment from here! Ya3ni I can see him from my apartment!!! Way 7adi stalker bes la tloomoni!!!

We said our goodbyes and left.

"Zayoona, tara youm il yim3a 3azeez biwa9ilna il ma6ar!!" My father said.

"La2 yuba! Laish 5alata ewa9ilkom?!!"

"il walad lazzam oo a9lan ma 3indina a7ed ewa9ilna il ma6ar. Laish ma tabina ewa9ilana??"

"Yuba ya3ni ana akeed babchi! Mabi kilmin eshoofni wana abchi!!"

"Ya3ni al7een 3adi kilmin bil ma6ar eshoofich tabcheen ila 3azeez??"

"Eeee yuba fashla!" I whined 

"Al7een moo fashla jidam il nass bes fashla jidam 3azeez!!!" I sensed anger in my father's voice.

"5ala9 yuba illi tabi bi9eer!!"

As we crossed the street to my apartment my mother said, "may5alif yuma!"

"Yuba please gi3dow 3indi lama anam la2ani a5af!!"

"It5afeen min shino??"

"Madri yuba! Madri! Gi3dow 3indi lama I sleep!"

"Inshallah mama!!!" My mother said.
w My parents stayed with me until i slept.

**********
 I woke up today early in the morning went to my parents hotel ..

Knock Knock 

"9aba7 il 5ar!!"...said my father

"9aba7 il noor!!"

"Shloonkom??..5ala9tow ejna6kom wila ba3ed??"

"ee 5ala9na!!"

"5an inroo7 nitrayag 3alama eyi 3azeez!!"

"ee inshallah!!"

20 minutes later

We went down ate breakfast and my father checked out.

After having an amazing breakfast 3azeez came just in time.

"il salam 3alakom"'

"wa3alikom il salam ha mishna?"...my father said

"kaifkom!"..3azeez answered

"yalla mishana!!"

We went to the airport, and my parents took their boarding.

"Yalla ya 7e9a lazem al7een inroo7!"..said my father

"ee yalla!!"

"Ma3a salama 3ammi ma3a salama 5alti itridoon bil salama inshallah!!..itwa9ooni 3ala shay?? "

"Allah ysalmick!!" my parents both replied together

"deerbalik 3ala Zaina...ma 3indi '3airha!!"...my mother said as her eyes began to water

"Inshallah 5alti lat wa9een 7aree9!!"...he said and grinned at me

"Zaina ana bin6irich bil sayara!!"

"la2 3adi roo7 ana arid eb taxi a5af at2a5er 3alak!!"...i didnt want to sound rude bes i didnt want him to see me CRY!!!

"la2 3adi ma waray shay!!"

"Salmoolli 3ala ahal il kuwait!"..he said and turned and left away.

" ma3a salama yuma!"...i said and hugged my mother very hard and we both started to cry!!..i never left my mother for this long!!

"Ma3a salama mama diribalich 3ala nafsich oo inshallah kil shahar  aw shahar oo eshway ayeelich!!!"...she said

"intay al7een laish tabcheen intay illi giltay tabeen tadrseen bara ma7ad '3a9ibach!!"....my father complained

"adri yuba adri bes mara7 ashoofkom 7ag wayed.......ma3a salama yuba!!" i hugged my father hard and i saw a tear in his eye.

After 15 minutes of saying goodbye i went outside the airport and looked for 3azeeez....i wiped my tears!!

3azeez waved his hands and called my name "Zaina Zaina!!"

i found him and power waked to his car!

3azeez saw and said "shfeech tabcheen a7ad athach??"...he said

"la2  makoo ga3da abchi bes shay da5al da5el 3anni oo dama3et 3anni!!!"

"shakilich ga3da tabcheen!!"

"ee adri!!"

"laish?"

"la-la2ana my parents safirow...adri innik ra7 ti'67ak 3alai bes shsawi moo mit3owda ahidhom 7ag 6ool hal waget!!"...i started crying all over again

he laughed....."iskit tara may'6ik!!!"i said

"Sorry!!!..inzain 5ala9 moo lazem tabcheen gam'6ay fat7ay oo omich yayitich....gam'6ay fat7ay ila intay mit5arja inshallah!!!"..he said and he came closer to me and hugged me!!!

he hugged me ... umbay he hugged me !!!! his hug didnt last long but it was warm and comfy ... i felt safe near him!!

The ride back home was quiet...his eyes were focused on the street the whole time...madri eshfee!!

We reached my building and i opened the door, but before i left i said "Mashkoor 3azeez ma ga9art asfaa itha athatik oo na6artik!"

"il 3afu..la2 3adi eshda3awa!!"....he smiled back weakly

i was about to close the door when"Zaina Zaina...!!"...3azeez called

"na3am?"

"Zainaa ana asif!"...he said

"3ala shino?"i said confused

"Ana asif la2ani i hugged moo 8a9di bes wallah kan shaklich yakser il 5a6ir!!..wallah ana asif ana moo chethee..." 3azeez said innocently

"3adi eshda3wa adri innik moo chethee..adri innik 5oosh walad" i smiled at him!!!...he grinned back at him oo tana7et eb wayha

"Zaina Zaina wain ri7tay hal marra?"....i laughed at him

"ha la2 wala mokan...thank u again for everything!!"

"No problem...ee 9a7 gabl la ansa hatha ra8mi itha bi'3atay shay 00447*********"
"ee okay mashkoora ma ga9art!!!"

I watched him as he left!!

*********
First Day of Uni was busy and tiring bes it wasnt as bad as i thought it will be ...  il 7imdillah!!

Weeks have passed and 3azeez and I became close friends!

It was a Friday night, and i was studying in the library in the uni...i looked at my watch wila it was 11:30 umbay i have 2 go...i took a couple of books and left i decided to walk back home the weather was amazing!!

Suddenly from no where comes a man wearing a black stocking on his face and pulls my bag really hard. I started screaming 7eel bes ma7ed 3abarni!!!
"Help HELP HELP HELP.....Wa5er 3ani ya 7mar wa5er!!!"......i started hitting him will the strength i have!!! 
"Help HELP!!!!! WA5ER YA 7MAR WA5ER!!!Help somebody help!!!"......i street was empty no one came!!! this all happened in seconds!!!....he pushes me 2 the ground and steals my bag which was fulled with books and my make up bag,wallet which contained all my credit cards and everything!!!. He ran really fast and i can see him opening the bag while running and throwing my things out a5er shay he stopped at the end of the road and my threw my bag in the GARBAGE!!!!...i tiredly picked my things and thank god inna i had my mobile in my pocket...i only thing i didnt pick was my bag!!!

I dialed 3azeez's number!!!

6oooooo6 6oooooo6 6oooooo6 6oooooooooo6 ha laish ma yird umbay yimkin nayim!!!

"Aloo"...he said oo his voice was different shakla kaneb sabi3 nooma

"Aloo 3azeez sorry adig 3alak hal 7aza bes fee a7ed bagni!!!" my lips started quivering as I ended the sentence ..

"SHINO??...ana al7een yaylich wanich??"

i told him where i was.. 3ala ma i waited from him i went near the garbage to get my bag and as i got closer the garbage stinks!! wai3 min9ijich u dont want me 2 explain how the garbage smells ya3ni!!!...oo 6aleet da5el il zbala oo w ana minarfaa 7adi..  5athet my bag!!!. I checked if everything was there il 7imdillah inna everything was there. Ashwaa ma shaf my wallet!!!

Suddenly i saw a car get closer,, thank god it was 3azeez!!!

3azeez stopped the car and came running to me!!!

"3azeeez!!!"I was so happy he came so quickly!!

"feech shay???ta3awartay?? wain kintay???eshyabich ehni hal 7azza??"...he said as he layed him hands on my shoulder checking of i've been hurt!!

"3azeez kil shay 9ar 5ilal seconds. The man came from no whe...no where!!"....i started crying i was in shock!!!

"Shhh may5alif 5ala9 ur safe now ur with me theres nothing to be afraid of!!!" he said as he removed his jacket and covered me with it.

"tadreen wain ga6 jan6iti bil ze-....bil zebala!!"i sobbed and gasped

he came closer and hugged me,,,his hug was warm,caring, and i could listen to the rythm of his hearts beat which made me feel safe!!!

"al7een inroo7 il bait oo everything's going to be fine inshallah!!!"..he said

We went back to his apartment i felt really tired and i was still in shock.  I was scared!!!!!

I sat on his cozy couch and he covered me with his blanket and he made me a cup of hot chocolate!

"3azeez ana ana 5ayfa layi il 7arami marathanya wala shakla kan e5ari3!!"

"Gitlich 7abeebti bidamich ma3ay nothings going to happen to you not even a small scratch!!!" 

******************************"Gitlich 7abeebti bidamich ma3ay nothings going to happen to you not even a small scratch!!!"...gal '7abeebti'...ya7lela he's so innocent!!! his eyes, his smile, everything about him !!!

"Inshallah.... ana lazem aroo7 il bait!!"...i smiled back shyly

"La2!"...bismillah esh9ar shfee!!!

"mat ro7een il bait....la2 3ogeb ily 9ar mat ro7een!!!...a5af ba3ed y9eer feech shay thani!!..plz tara ommich wa9atni 3alaich!!".....5ayif 3alay!!!!!!

"bes il nass shino bitgool!!!...et3arf ba3ed il nass ya7ibhom 7ag il 7achi!!"

"malhom shi'3el il nass!!"....i was too tired to talk! bes mabi anam 3inda shino bigoloon il nass.. shino bifakroon!!!!..i decided inna agool embacher il 9ibi7 oo aro7 my apartment

"Kaifik!!"

"Inzain..ana al7een ba7atherlich il guest room 3ashan itnameen feeha!!"...he said and left!

ga3adt shrabet my hot chocolate it was warm and tasty!!!..I decided to lay down and rest!!!

***********
3azeez's Point of View 

I quickly organized the room changed the bed sheets and less than half and hour the room was clean and ready!! I went to the living room, and saw Zaina sleepy quietly on the couch. She seemed so young, innocent, and relaxed. I didnt want to wake her up. I placed a pillow under her head and covered her with a warm blanket, and off i went to sleep!

**********

I woke up in the morning and i look at my watch it was 11:30!!!...Umbay i missed my classes there is no use i go to my classes anymore!
"3azeez.....3azeez"...i called bes no one answered....i saw a note on the table and  it said!

Good Morning!! Sorry i left,but i had a test today and i cant miss it!! 
I hope ur feeling better today!  I made you breakfast its in the oven! 
See u soon!
3azeez

AWWW he made me breakfast!!!..Thats so sweet!!!...I went to the kitchen at my breakfast!...cleaned the plates and folded the blanket in the living room and i left to my apartment!

"Zaina"...i familar voice called i turned around and saw 3azeez

"Hala 3azeez thank u for everything wala i owe u!"

"No problem inshallah ur feeling better al7een??"

"ee il 7imdillah!"

he walked me to my apartment and then he left

***********
It was a start day morning and i didnt have much do to, so i decided i play my dvd that teaches people how to ballroom dance! I opened the balcony doors the weather was amazing!! i the wind was blowing my hair and my hair was flying away! I changed my clothes and wore a puffy skirt and and a puffy blouse!! I went back to the living room played the dvd and i began dancing!..I put my hands on an imaginary man one on his shoulder and the other on his wait i moved my right foot forward and my left foot backward...i was so into dancing that i didnt realize what was happening i didnt realize what time it is!..I danced and danced i was in my own world a happy relaxing world!!!....The song and the lesson came to an end!!..I tiwsted like them danced like them and at last bowed like them!

Clap Clap...Someone was clapping!! "Bravo Bravo!"...As i got closer to the balcony i realized it was 3AZEEZ!!...umbay fashla i got out to the balcony 
"Bravo Bravo my lady" he said in an english accent as i clapped his hands! he was sitting in his balcony that was across mine!

"Thank u my lord!!"..i said as I bowed

"My lady would u like to walk with me?"...i stayed quiet i just smiled back at him.

"My lady, nothing is going to happen to you, ull be safe between my arms, ull fear nothing but yourself, nothings going to hurt u not even an ant, and ull always be loved!"

"My lord how can i be sure that i would always be loved!"

"Well..i'd give u my soul if yours was taken!"...He grinned at me and i cant resist his smile

"After all my lady its just a walk!"

""If u insist my lord!"...i blushed

"See u in a couple of minutes!"...he said and left

I went back inside and changed into my  navy blue Juciy trainings!

I met him, and we walked and walked 

There was a big black bulldog passing by and i hate dogs, so i moved as far away from the dog as i can!

"Shfeech?"...3azeez said

"fee chalb!!"

"I5afeen min il chlaba??"...he said and laughed at me

"tara may tha7ik...where's ur promise?"

"Oh, my lady i forgot there is a lot going on, oh please forgive me shall never forget that again!"...he said innocently

"Oh well, i think i should give u another chance!"

We laughed and contuied walking when 3azeez suddelny says

"Zaina...an-"

_______________________________________________
Inshallah u liked my post!!!;p

20 comments:

  1. LOVED IT DAAAHLING!! Full of so much action!! lol the dog salfa happened to me mara bas it was more dramatic o comic LOL.. Thank u for the post daahling beautifully written..

    I applaud u all 4 ur amazing parts to the story daaahlings!! cant wait 4 more..

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIRSSSSST!!!!! Well technically mo first bss I am first min il 10!!!!

    Lail7eenam garayt bss I had to comment!!

    Bahsheep THANKOOOSSSS sooo much 3ala il dedication... XD.. Love you!!!

    I'll go and read now.. it's bound to be FABULOUS!!!! XD

    G... XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!!!!!!... loved it!!!!!... i love the way u write!!!!! ;D ;D... luv ya too!!!

    M....;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAAAAAAAY!!!! Bamoot. Jad jad bamoot.

    HHHHHHHHH!!!! Gallaha 7abeebti!!! Oo he was soo sweet oo a5ir shay... WAAAY!!!!!!

    7adhum cute oo lamma he was speaking in old english oo "my lady" oo madri shino... Can I die?!

    I LOVE IT!!!!! Oo I love you!!! ;D lol

    Mashkoooora 7addich 7addich 7addich 3ala il dedication oo 3ala il FANTASTIC AMAZING FABULOUS SPECTACULAR BRILLIANT FUN SWEET post!!!!!! Thankoooos!!

    Oo shda3wa lail7een ma 9irt business woman.. ;P lol

    HUGS!!!
    G...XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dazzlin-Mashkoora wayed wayed!!!!....il 3afu!!!;p

    G- Mabrook first!!!!....il 3afooooss np!!!!

    M-Thank u 7ada!!!!;p

    G- Loool;p...kafich do u want to die?....Merci!!!...Love u 2!!!!!!!!.....il 3afoooooooosssssss tishalain!!!!....ee i know bes inshallah it9reen business woman!!!!;p..KISSES hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Il 9ara7a la2 I don't want to die.. ;D
    il3afoos hun... the truth is the least thing you deserve.. XD

    HUGS!! (oo la tit6anizain! ;D)
    G...XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing mashallah again !!!
    W thanx 4 the dedication !!!
    ma saweena shay!! :)
    You're a very talented writer mashallah!!
    Love you!!
    w thanx 4 taking my turn :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahhaha cuuttee the my lady & my lord ! ethakrooni fee pride & predejuce! awesome post, keep 'em commingg!

    -lamees Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. G-lol;p...Merci!!!!KISSES!!;*

    Shushu-Mashkoora!!!!...il 3afu tistahlain!!! Merci!!!!Love u 2;p il 3afu anytime

    lamees Xx-Lool;p...Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing :)
    and long !!!!!!!!!!
    thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. H !!!!!!!!! abaaaaaaaaaaaaaai amazing more than amazing 3ajeeeeeeeeb!!! 7ada fee action 5alani 3ala a39abi kinda thing chini abi a9ari5 with excitement!! love it !!
    cant wait to c wats nxt from who ;p !!

    banat summer flinng!! Lov U oo MISS U SO MUCH!!

    -J ;* (mali5ilg i sign in sorry :p)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and Cuddly- Thank u!!!!;p...il 3afu

    J- Mashkoora walla wanastini!!!...Merc;p..Luv u 2 oo Miss u 2!!!;p..Np;p

    ReplyDelete
  13. H!!!!!!!!!;Pp
    Thank you 3ala il dedication;* A7ibch;*
    Ur post 3ajeeb...w i was planning on inna akoon first to comment bs ma gdart because I wasn't mawjooda ams bil bait for the whole day;Pp (i'll update u and G;Pp)!!!
    Amazing post...;*
    Love u kllikum o10 and missing you like hell!
    R (mrs.cj;*)!!
    p.s.the usual-mali 5lg i sign in;Pp lOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mrs.CJ!!- il 3afu eshda3wa tishlain akther!!..Love u 2!!...Mashkoora;p...Meci!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. H! This is Mrs.CJ again..;Pp
    I forgot to tell u that il 'continued' post 7lo! La2ana laman I comented I didn't realize inna u continued;Pp
    bs I wanted to tell u i LOVED the ending..;Pp
    xoxo!:D
    Hugs AND Kisses (lool...love u and g;*)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mrs.CJ-lol;p Mashkoora 7adich Mashkoora!!!;p love u 2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hello 7ada 7ada 3ajeeb tawnii agra i was busy oo mashalla 7ada 3ajeeb oo fee action which made it interesting.... this post is one of the best .. i love ur writing..

    love you all ..
    N looking forward 7ag ur post:P
    R:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. R:)- Mashkoora ma ga9artay!!!!;p...Lov u 2!!..Merci

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi!!!!! Umbay Huda 7ada 3ajeeb;PP oo esp lama she was dancing! thnx 7ada;**

    SD

    ReplyDelete
  20. SD-Hellow!!!...Mashkoora ma ga9artay!!!!!

    ReplyDelete